Client Service Associate - Non Registered
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SUMMARYWe are a 131 year old company that still thinks like a
startup. We're looking for a professional who is ready to do what
it takes to help our clients achieve their goals. It's that simple.
That's our only measure of success. And it's why we free our
associates to use our incredible breadth of resources to take
initiative and do as they see best for clients. We're moving
forward, together. If our commitment inspires you, we invite you to
consider joining our team!The Client Services Associate assists one
or more Financial Advisors (FA) with the opening and maintenance of
client accounts and records; performs a wide variety of
administrative support duties, including but not limited to, data
entry, preparing mailings, filing, answering the phone, obtaining
approvals for FA communications and advertisements; provides
overall customer service support to clients; and may enter trades
as directed by the FA(s).MAJOR DUTIES
- Perform clerical functions related to opening client accounts
and ongoing account coding based on account features chosen by the
- Work with the FA(s) and the client in obtaining the required
documents based upon the type of account(s) established.
- Organize and assist in the maintenance of complete client
account and trade-related records for the FA(s) and certain
required files for the branch office.
- Perform operational or administrative functions for client
related requests (i.e., check requests, wiring funds, address
change, dividend information, etc.).
- Upon request, provide quotes and other account-related
information to assist clients (non-registered Client Service
Associates may not volunteer quote or other stock information to
- Provide reports and other information to FA(s), as
- Identify situations that need to be brought to the attention of
the FA(s) or escalated to the Branch Manager; including suspicious
client and/or employee activity or behavior.
- Perform various administrative duties (i.e., typing, filing,
answer phones, mailing documents/letters, etc.) and other duties
and projects as assigned by the FA and/or Branch Manager.ADDITIONAL
- Series 7 and Series 66 preferred but not required.
- 2+ years general clerical experience required.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, spread-sheet applications, managing files
and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Basic understanding of operations system (i.e., forms and their
- Ability to organize/prioritize
- Practical problem solving
- Strong focus on providing exemplary client service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent grammar and possess phone/office etiquette
- Must be able to manage stress, meet strict deadlines under
pressure, perform with a high degree of accuracy, and consistently
provide excellent customer service.
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Austin , Client Service Associate - Non Registered, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!