Call Center Representative
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Purpose of JobWithin defined guidelines and framework, provides
the Property & Casualty (P&C) member experience by performing
customer service, sales, and retention activities for multiple USAA
personal line products that occur across multiple contact channels
(i.e. inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, social
media, etc.) to provide adequate coverage and advice to help ensure
members' financial security and aligns to USAA standards.Job
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Facilitates the Property & Casualty (P&C) member experience
by answering inbound and/or outbound phone calls, emails, and/or
other contacts from members at a high level of expertise.
- Applies expert knowledge of personal lines insurance to assist
members with complex quotes, binding new business, rating, policy,
billing, payment, underwriting, contract and coverage provisions,
and premium changes for insurance products and services.
Responsible for the respective trailing documents for all states
and/or international requirements and offerings. Serve as a subject
- Utilizes the tools and resources available to support members.
- Identifies, assesses and understands member needs and
consistently provides complete and accurate advice and solutions,
including products and services. Provides through thorough issue
diagnosis while minimizing transfers, escalations and call
- Effectively operates in a contact center environment and
navigate multiple systems/programs while maintaining an engaging
member interaction that occurs across multiple channels.
- Successfully completes skills-based and /or licensing training
at the time of hire as well as remain current with continuing
education requirements and routine and /or ad hoc required learning
- Provides peer coaching, mentoring and training support for
compliance and technical skills to less-experienced
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 years customer service experience in insurance, financial
services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or sales
- Successfully acquire Property & Casualty (P&C) license and
state registrations no later than 90 days of hire.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport
with prospective and existing members.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating
through multiple business applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of insurance
regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be
- Ability to gather, prioritize, and provide real-time feedback
to internal teams such as Engineering, Product and Design.
- Be a spokesperson internally for the member, promoting
continuous improvement and innovation.Compensation:USAA has an
effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges
to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary
range based on your experience and market position. The salary
range for this position is: $43,680.00-$73,800.00.Employees may be
eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.To see details on our outstanding
benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.Relocation assistance is not
available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Austin , Call Center Representative, Other , Leander, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!