Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We currently have a career opportunity for a ServiceNow Solutions
Architect to join our Automation team.
A Senior Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in
three or more workflows within ServiceNow. The Solutions Architect
must be expert infrastructure architecture, client presales /
presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and
anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution
architecture for the business problem, platform integration with
third party services, designing and developing complex features for
clients' business needs. You will collaborate with some of the best
talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high
quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits
focused on our clients' business needs.
You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought
leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design,
configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will
challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business
skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership
team and may mentor junior architects and other delivery team
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and
we need you! We're a quickly-growing, global digital consulting
leader, and we're transforming the world's largest enterprises and
biggest brands. You'll work with the latest technologies, expand
your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented,
diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Lead architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmap
sessions for ServiceNow implementations.
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' business
challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution
with customer needs
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other
Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market
- Support marketing events including executive briefings,
conferences, user groups, and trade shows
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product
Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and
creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities,
through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams
building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting
significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the
immediate team and driving change
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience with ServiceNow
workflow architecture , strategy and implementation.
- Minimum 10 years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales
engineering experience in ServiceNow line of products.
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform . ServiceNow Architect
& implementation specialist certification is must.
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to
provide strategic planning and oversight.
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full
capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the
ITSM, ITOM, CSM and GRC is a MUST.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services
company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate
customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions
within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with
non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience leading internal initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in ServiceNow Master Architect or minimum two
ServiceNow implementer certifications.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders--- and we're
not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Austin , Senior Solutions Architect, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!