FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
TouchPoint -$500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS! -
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time - FOOD
SERVICE UTILITY position.
- Location : Ascension Seton Northwest - 11113 Research Blvd.,
Austin, TX 78759. - Note: online applications accepted only .
- Schedule : Full-time and Part-time schedules available. 6:00am
- 2:30pm or 11:00am - 7:30pm with rotating weekends. More details
upon interview. -
- Requirement : -Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Willing to train!
- Perks: -$500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS! Development
opportunities. Covid vaccination required. -
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available Positions at this
location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or
regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are
offered a position for this location may be asked about their
vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make Applying
Easy! - Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 - and search requisition ID number 1033149. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: - Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! - If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the
idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for
Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We're TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the
health of the poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we
play in healing - and just as passionate about having fun,
supporting each other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a
passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're
looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you
generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to
jump? Job Summary Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps
equipment and utensils clean and orderly. Essential Duties and
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). - Req ID: 1033149 -
Keywords: TouchPoint, Austin , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!