Company: Bakery Agency
Posted on: August 6, 2022
* Must be employable in the USA and work on-site in Austin, TX
*Bakery Austin is searching for a skilled Senior Designer to commit
their impressive craftsmanship and leadership abilities to an
already talented group of artists. Our designers help define and
execute brand identities, marketing campaigns, brand partnerships,
and content creation. As a Senior member of the Design team, you
will work under design leads and help push the boundaries of the
brief, help innovate on our brands' looks, and create beautiful,
award-winning work.About Us:Bakery is a creative and R&D
company headquartered in Austin, TX with offices in Tokyo. We work
with trendsetter brands to launch products that informed consumers
want. Brands like Smirnoff, Nike, Shiner Beer and Kellogg turn to
Bakery to achieve their business goals by using data to inform
great storytelling, product innovation, and exciting experiences.
Bakery is a 2022 Small Agency of the Year and in 2020, Bakery was
named #2 Best Place To Work by AdAge.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the creation and production of campaigns and design
solutions for our clients.
- Own a trained and discerning eye for beautiful, market-leading
- Lead by demonstrating craft, thought, and understanding of what
makes remarkable and distinctive visual art.
- Be both a hands-on designer and a compelling leader.
- Ensure our creative presentation decks are works of art in and
- Steer team through multiple projects and rapid timelines.
- Process and quickly execute internal and/or client feedback on
- An impressive portfolio of work created for leading lifestyle
- 5+ years as Production Artist, Illustrator, Graphic Designer or
similar within a design studio, creative agency, or print
- Impeccable taste, design craft and attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intimate knowledge of formal typographic and graphic design
convention; ability to supply artwork in various file formats
according to project needs.
- Competence and patience adapting to accommodate changes in
strategic direction or client needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with creative teams (e.g.,
other designers, art directors, copywriters, motion designers, UX
designers, editors, retouchers.)
- Professional understanding of conventional and digital printing
processes as well as the concept of plate separation.
- Fluent in 4-color process, Pantone matching systems, studio
color management, color profiles, proofing.
- Strong hands-on studio skills for prototyping designs in
retail, installations, print, packaging and digital formats.
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time
constraints. Highly Desired:
- Experience in Packaging Design
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Summer Retreats
- Pet Friendly Office
- Yearly Creative Stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + match
- No Time Tracking!
Keywords: Bakery Agency, Austin , Senior Designer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!