Sanitation Operator Food Manufacturing - Overnight - 3rd Shift
Company: Sovos Brands
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Understands during cleaning; the equipment has moving parts and
must ensure safety and quality always comes first. Does not
stick/place any parts of the body into any moving part of the
equipment. Must adhere to proper operating sanitation procedures
for the equipment. Must understand that chemicals are being used to
clean/sanitize, the proper use and storage of chemicals and PPE
involved. Demonstrates a good mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of Lock-Out-Tag-Out process.
- Able to follow GMP's and adhere to USDA and FDA guidelines for
- Operate controls of equipment and report any malfunctions or
potential hazards to supervisor and/or lead
- Must be able to operate power washers in safe and timely
- Works well with others; meet required demands on work/quality
to support sanitation process.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Work around moving machinery, while performing the duties of
- Exposed to hot/cold/refrigerated conditions, loud noise, and
wet floors, which may become slippery.
- Must be aware of surroundings.
- Understands use of cleaning chemicals.
- Good communication skills and ability to grasp tasks
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift occasional heavy loads (50
- Must be able to work flexible hours based upon needs of
- Must be able to operate Power Washers for cleaning if
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Must be able to travel throughout manufacturing production
- Office and factory environment, including refrigerated
Sovos Brands is a food company with a mission to acquire and build
one-of-a-kind brands. We re dedicated to bringing today's consumers
delicious food for joyful living. We invest in brands that have
exciting growth potential, combining industry expertise with fresh
thinking to bring our products into more homes across America.
The brands in our portfolio include Rao s Homemade, a producer of
premium pasta sauces, soups, frozen entrees, and pasta: noosa, a
producer of premium yoghurt made with whole milk and wildflower
North American honey; Birch Benders, a fast-growing producer of
delicious, better-for-you pancake and waffle mixes, toaster
waffles, and baking cups; and Michael Angelo s, a leading producer
of authentic frozen Italian entrees.
Authentically Italian style .Michael Angelo s
Michael Angelo s is a leading producer of premium frozen meals
inspired by Italian traditions. It s food that s been crafted the
right way for years, bringing traditional cooking methods and
flavors to a full line of single-serve and multi-serve meals found
in the freezer section.
Find out more about Sovos Brands at www.sovosbrands.com , Rao's
Homemade at www.raos.com , noosa at www.noosayoghurt.com , Birch
Benders at www.birchbenders.com ; and Michael Angelo's at
We offer attractive compensation packages, competitive wage,
medical benefits, 401K, and PTO. We maintain a drug and
alcohol-free workplace. All candidates offered a position are
required to pass a pre-employment drug test. We participate in
E-Verify. Sovos Brands is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. Sovos Brands is also committed
to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding
citizenship and immigration status. Associated topics: baker,
blender, cheese, chocolate, cook, expeditor, food processing, ice
cream, sanitation, vegetable
Keywords: Sovos Brands, Austin , Sanitation Operator Food Manufacturing - Overnight - 3rd Shift, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!