Company: Kyocera Medical Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Company Overview:Kyocera Medical
Technologies, Inc. (KMTI) is committed to providing innovative
products that help surgeons meet demanding patient needs. By
combining advanced materials and innovative design features with
tried-and-true design principals, KMTI aims to enhance device
performance and longevity. KMTI is a leader in re-inventing the
medical implant industry. Our offices are located in Redlands,
California and Austin, Texas. We are focused on innovation with the
highest level of quality and technology.KMTI offers Flexible/Hybrid
Work, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with company
match and generous PTO. Position SummaryThe Buyer/Planner I is
responsible for activities related to the planning, purchasing and
management of materials, parts and services in accordance with
company policies.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manages purchase orders and assures on-time delivery of
- Processes purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders, as
required, ensuring competitive pricing, quality, and on-time
- Analyze demand and develop replenishment plans.
- Maintains purchasing records i.e. purchase orders, quotes,
acknowledgments, NDA's, and supply agreements.
- Maintains ERP data integrity by keeping item, purchase order &
supplier records up to date.
- Submits Requests for Quotes and follows up with suppliers to
obtain pricing and lead-times.
- Creates and maintains production work orders to ensure correct
- Coordinates with all departments to manage workflow and
performance to meet delivery requirements
- Follows all purchasing and inventory control procedures
outlined in the quality manual.
- Other duties as needed.Required Work Experience and Technical
Competencies:Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as
a buyer, preferably in a distribution environment. One (1) year of
leadership experience preferred. Required technical competencies
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably QAD
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written,
- Must possess excellent computer skills including the Microsoft
Suite of products
- Must demonstrate proficient working knowledge of Good Warehouse
procedures and practices and general supply chain processes
- Must exhibit productive work results in all assigned duties
Required Workplace and Leadership Competencies:
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Proactive and results driven.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Accountability and responsibility
- Customer focus, both internal and external
- Planning and organizing
- Conflict ManagementKyocera Medical Technologies, Inc. values
diversity in its workforce, and is proud to be an AAP/EEO employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.If you are an individual with a disability
and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact Kyocera Medical
Technologies, Inc.'s Human Resources team directly at
Keywords: Kyocera Medical Technologies, Inc., Austin , Buyer/Planner I, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!