Noblr - Salesforce Administrator
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Purpose of Job About USAA
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
Join the team that s helping better drivers to earn better car
insurance rates. Noblr, now a USAA company, is smart, app-powered
car insurance that empowers its members to personalize their
monthly car insurance rates using their smartphones. Our members
log their trips with the Noblr app, get driving insights that help
them continuously improve, and earn rewards for responsible
Provides liaising services between business and IT delivery
functions for the purpose of enabling the on-boarding, enhancement
and support of systems, applications and other technology
solutions. Assesses evolving business requirements to include
establishing, evaluating and validating technical requirements.
Recommends alternatives and/or enhancements to existing technology
solutions. Researches and helps resolve production issues and
We are looking for a highly talented mid-level Salesforce Admin
that can work a hybrid model role out of the Austin, TX office.
This hybrid role will consist of a mixture of work from home and
onsite. Job Requirements Job Duties
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products,
including but not limited to.
- Configure and manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules,
custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data
validation rules, custom workflows, and approval processes.
- Build, test, deploy and maintain automation with Flows,
Workflow, and Apex, as needed.
- Evaluate and prepare for new Salesforce releases.
- Support change control and best practices with regard to system
maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity,
- Diagnose and create resolutions for issues impacting user
productivity and experience.
- Ensure data integrity within the Salesforce Financial Services
- Collaborate with all users to innovate and improve workflows
- Phone system integration and management.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Facilitates the analysis and design of technology solutions
supporting IT delivery functions to ensure business needs are
- Drives the gathering of technical requirements using
interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, business process
analysis, use cases scenarios, task inquiry and workflow
- Participates in analysis and verification of technical
requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility,
feasibility, and conformance to standards.
- Facilitates traceability of approved and base lined artifacts
throughout the solution development life cycle to include
specifications, design, development, testing, implementation, and
- Collaborates with quality assurance resources and subject
matter experts to establish the testing approach including
usability and performance needs.
- Assists quality assurance leads with the planning and review of
- Facilitates clarification and active participation in defect
management activities to confirm requirements are being met.
- Manages change control activities for affected system
- Bachelor s Degree OR 4 additional years (8 Total) of related
experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of related experience such as continuous process
improvement, project management, business/requirements and
analysis, and/or technical analysis.
- Knowledge of multiple solution delivery life cycles.
- Knowledge of business productivity products, tools and
- Understanding of system architecture and knowledge of solution
- Knowledge of multiple solution delivery life cycles (Waterfall
and Agile) as well as experience or knowledge of modeling
techniques (e.g., UML) and use case development.Preferred
- Salesforce administrator certification.
- 2-3 years experience as a Salesforce administrator in a sales
and/or service role.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce Financial Services
- Develop insightful dashboards for various Salesforce roles and
profiles.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $72,900 - $131,400.Employees may be eligible for pay incentives
based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium will be
addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.Please click on the link below for more details. USAA Total
Rewards Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, Austin , Noblr - Salesforce Administrator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!