Company: Confluent Medical Technologies INC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionConfluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to
working collaboratively with our customers, taking their projects
from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled
technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our
clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver
world-class medical devices through innovative material science,
engineering, and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include:
Nitinol components, balloon expandable stents and balloon
catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and
guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the
medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create
products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
We're looking for a Buyer/Planner I to join our team. As a uniquely
qualified candidate, you will:
- Manage the issuance of purchase orders as recommended by the
planning system or as requested by management.
- Verify PO acknowledgements and update purchase orders
- Participates as needed in the Product Specification
creation/revision process and facilitates execution with
- Drive sourcing solutions for existing products as directed by
- Responsible for communication flow between suppliers and A/P to
insure timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Manage supplier quality issues including return material
authorization, cause and corrective action documentation and
- Manage updates in the planning system to ensure accurate
purchasing resulting actions.
- Continuously evaluate the utilization of company resources to
identify and implement improvements.
- Coordinate with extrusion leader to prepare daily and long-term
production schedules utilizing ERP outputs.
- Timely acknowledgment of new sales orders, and communication
with customer service in order to create a positive environment for
- Analyze priority orders for material /capacity availability and
adjust production schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Attend production meeting and provide input to the production
schedule, backlogs, material shortages, labor requirements,
- Print work orders along with associated purchase orders for the
- Verify all documentation is correct prior to releasing
documents to the manufacturing team. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combined experience and
education directly related to purchasing, planning and five years
or more experience in a manufacturing role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a buyer/planner role.
- Prior experience in an MRP environment.
- Experience managing suppliers and a solid track record of
utilizing negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships, showing
flexibility, utilizing strong communication skills and
incorporating "big picture" strategic thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and
the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and strategy based
on defined corporate goals and initiatives.
- Operate effectively in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented
culture that emphasizes professional development
- Epicor MRP experience preferred.
- APICS certification is a plus. We regret that we are unable to
sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited
visa status for this position. Confluent Medical Technologies is an
equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be
Keywords: Confluent Medical Technologies INC, Austin , Buyer/Planner I, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!