Sr Software Engineer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- In this Senior Data Engineer role within ECII team, the
candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining
various applications that supports HEDIS -/Stars.
- These applications help implement controls to cross-check the
HEDIS - software and vendors to ensure completed chases are closed
- The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and
the ability to teach and mentor his or her peers.
- This individual has the ability to advise clients and to work
as a key member of the delivery team.
- The role will require deep, hands-on technical skills in
designing, developing, and implementing.
- Health care background (member, claims, HEDIS -, etc) would be
- Experience in Database Programming using Microsoft Technology
(MS- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, MS-Excel, T-SQL)
- Experience in Software design, architecture, and
- Query optimization and troubleshooting
- Ability to understand data. Apply business knowledge in a
manner that will help them be a better developer. Someone who can
multitask and is able to perform well under pressure. Someone who
can work with limited guidance.
Team and Team size:
- 12 onshore resources which consists of Software and data
engineers. We have one Technical product owner and PO. We have 9
off shore resources as well.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Austin , Sr Software Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!