Warehouse Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team at Austin
Bergstrom Airport in Austin, TExas. In this role, you will assist
management in carrying out daily operations within the warehouse
and ensuring the success of the team.Position starts at $21.50/hr
(DOE) + $1,000 Sign-On BonusFull Time Employee Total Rewards
Package: Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that
helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We
have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our
guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Supervises warehouse team, including assigning duties,
training, coaching, and counseling, and reporting any associate
issues to manager.
- Ensures proper stock of products and that all items are in
their appropriate locations.
- Maintains daily awareness of product needs; determines
quantities required to adequately stock inventory.
- Manages inventory control, including receiving shipments,
disposing of outdated material, and cycle counting.
- Maintains safety, security, and cleanliness of storage areas,
passageways, elevators, and work areas.
- Ensures the proper closing of the assigned area.
- Initiates and organizes procedures to set standards for the
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- At least one year of warehouse, food and beverage commissary or
related experience is required.
- Previous experience with Excel or similar database management
computer systems required.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be dependable and a self-starter; ability to work
- Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate job procedures and give clear concise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting, and
reaching, during the entire length of shift.Who We AreServing more
than 11 million passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom
International Airport is one of the fastest-growing airports in the
United States. Delaware North gives travelers a true taste of the
town with its award-winning and locally focused dining and retail
options.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Austin , Warehouse Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!