Posted on: June 25, 2022
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated Inventory Control
Associate/Cycle Counter to join our Operations team. The Inventory
Control Associate/ Cycle Counter will be responsible for monitoring
material inventory levels and perform cycle counting duties to
ensure that all the materials are properly verified to be
reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous
stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through
proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
* Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods
and non - conforming materials daily.
* Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches in
order to locate misclassified inventory
* Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged
* Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs
root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends
process improvements to eliminate them)
* Assist in receiving and shipping materials, finished goods.
* Assist in transfers to and from production area
* 1+ years' experience managing and reporting inventory. Associates
degree or higher I a relevant field preferred
* Experience working with supply chain managers and purchasing
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced
* Previous material handling experience/operating warehouse
* Safety conscious/positive attitude and attention to details.
Keywords: Tesla, Austin , Cycle Counter, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!