Company: Acme Brick Tile & More
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join the Acme Brick Family"
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Acme Brick Company (a Berkshire Hathaway Company) is an
organization of professionals in the manufacturing and building
material distribution industry. We manufacture brick and distribute
our own brick as well as brick and associated products manufactured
by others. We operate in 15 states with a philosophy that we are
much more than a brick manufacturer and distributor.
We are seeking a "best in class" Burning Operator with a strong
work ethic and desire to be an integral part of an effective team.
The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches,
being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You
will be a strong and reliable support to company operations. Not
only will your efforts allow us to achieve organizational
efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
assigned) This is a safety sensitive position
* Transfer kiln cars in and out of the burners
* Monitor the kiln for adjustments
* Make changes to temperature as needed
* Change the burners
* Monitor brick quality
Skills and Experience Required for Success
* 1+ years of relevant experience
* Must be computer literate
* Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify and resolve
problems in a timely manner
* Must be able to gather and skillfully analyze information
* Ability to wear PPE (personal protection equipment) - required
Competencies Required for Success
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Acme Brick Tile & More, Austin , Burning Operator, Other , Elgin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!