Solution Specialist - Location Open
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Human Services Transformation - SS - USDC - .NET DEVELOPER
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced .NET Developer you will have the
ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a
consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an
opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold
of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Assesses and diagnoses a problem analyzing the interactions
between key drivers.
- Defines clear business objectives and desired outcomes to guide
own work and the work of others.
- Understands tools and methodologies related to the design,
configuration, building and testing of application
- Understands how to design, configure, build, and test
- Understands technology fundamentals, including architectures,
data modeling, and application development lifecycle.
- Translates business needs into associated technical
requirements and understands solutions that will incorporate these
- May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially
directing the work of more junior staff
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of
methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of client goals.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas,
technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over
15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you
anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how
our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services
to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in,
call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation
projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local
government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve
those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand
for human services have challenged our clients to find
efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver
- Application lead responsible for preparing the requirements and
design for software releases, including facilitating client
requirements sessions, joint application design sessions, and
leading the development activities of a team of application
developers to deliver software that meets established standards and
- Scope/plan/assign and test application features/defects
distributed for release through planned production
- Conduct, organize, and facilitate client meetings, including
requirements gathering, requirements validation, joint application
design sessions, and process walk-throughs.
- Review the design and documentation delivered by team.
- Perform functional validation of features in development
- Manage/assign/validate defects raised from systems integration
and user acceptance testing.
- Perform change request impact analysis
- Provide guidance to application developers
- Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- PowerPoint skills
- Ability to construct well defined requirements
- Estimation skills
- Ability to administer standards and processes
- NET MVC 5.0, webAPI/RESTful services
- ASP web forms
- .NET framework
- Excellent SQL development skills
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design and
- Ability to write use cases
- Travel up to 10% annually
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Responsive web design (Bootstrap, LESS)
- Unity Application Block
- Certifications in system administration, system architecture,
virtualization or cloud technologies preferred.
- Ability to perform code reviews and recommend automated review
tools for the project.
- Experience using source version control system such SVN, CVS,
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL;
Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert,
AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL;
Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN;
Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St.
Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Seattle, WA;
Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the
following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL;
Keywords: Deloitte, Austin , Solution Specialist - Location Open, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!