Company: Moderno Porcelain Works
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionHungry for growth? Would you be the type of
individual who thrives in a challenging environment? Do you want to
have the possibility to double if not triple your salary? If any of
that resonates with you- Moderno Porcelain Works is the place for
you! We are a fast-growing porcelain surfacing company made up of
industry experts who are passionate about combining the finest,
large format porcelain with the greatest in-house craftsmen to
deliver high-quality surfaces and installation for our
customers.WHAT DIFFERENTIATES MODERNO FROM OTHER SURFACING OR STONE
COMPANIES?1. We are 100% focused on large format porcelain panels
(10′ x 5′).2. We are a one-stop-shop for our clients – fabrication,
installation and warranty.Moderno is a new kind of company, with a
new kind of work culture. We are not only changing the stone
surfacing industry we are hoping to positively impact the entire
construction workforce! With our unique dynamic we are in search
for a special type of person who shares our passion for growth and
our customers- a Project Specialist. The Project Specialist
position is a key part of Moderno Porcelain Works. Project
Specialists are responsible for lead follow up, project
qualification, project estimating, proposal presentation, project
management, and meeting and exceeding sales goals.Duties and
responsibilities:Qualify Incoming Leads
- Determine customer timeline, budgets, and desired outcomes
during a Discovery Call
- Schedule appointments for site visits to conduct initial
measurements for estimating
- Determine compatibility between customers desired Scope of Work
and Moderno's target marketAttend Site Appointment with Customers
- Verify customers desired scope of work.
- Photograph and document current job site conditions
- Measure and document all surface areas to be included in the
scope of work
- Complete pre job checklists
- Set proper expectations for production and installation of
- Accurately upload information and photos into company
- Produce estimate based on requested scope of work that meets
company's minimum margin targetsPresent to Customers
- Create proposal with clear Scope of Work
- Schedule and present proposals to customers
- Educate customers on proposed system features and benefits
- Negotiate all contracts with customers
- Answer client questions about scope of work, products, and
availability and production schedules.
- Follow up with customers regularly regarding status of
proposal, production timelines, or other items as needed.
- Prepare and submit signed sales contracts to company
- Schedule and manage all pre job preparation work as needed
- Confirm details of onsite measurements prior to job start and
work with production team to produce a layout/rendering if
- Get layouts/renderings approved by customers
- Order and manage all necessary job materials
- Manage and Coordinate the Installation Schedule
- Provide some on site supervision as needed
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from customers
- Serve as point of contact for customer throughout the
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly
build rapport with both customers and vendors.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to climb ladders and work at height
- Ability to lift 50lbs+ regularlyWorking
conditionsIndoor/Outdoor working conditions. Will also work from
both a desk and mobile work environment.Physical requirementsThis
job is physically demanding. Project Specialists are required to
stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular
basis, work outside frequently and do repetitive tasks with few
Keywords: Moderno Porcelain Works, Austin , Project Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!