Business Development Liaison
Company: Meadows Of Wickenburg Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At Meadows Behavioral Health we understand that new directions
to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are
excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come
join us in transforming lives!Who are we?We have been the most
trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40
years. Our approach is different and success stories of our
patients prove that. We dont have one size fits all treatment and
there are no quick fixes.Who are you?Are you compassionate,
innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to
get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your
abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level
executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.We
might be a perfect fit for you!As a Business Development Liaison
you will plan and implement specific marketing systems; develop and
maintain productive relationship with key referral sources
resulting in the development of census to budgeted levels.
Effective skills to deploy a Consultative selling process with
referral sources in assigned territory.Essential Duties
- Develops, executes and manages a regionalized marketing
strategy which states goals and objectives in addition to outcome
expectations and admission relevancy.
- Achieve goals and objectives assigned for the territory at a
minimum of 3 Quarters in an annual period.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facilitys administrative
and clinical operations of the programs.
- Creates opportunities, identify qualified referral sources to
attend education and marketing seminars, lectures and
- Adhere to processes to host events and educational events.
- Maintains professional relationships with referents.
- Deploy skills and process to identify and evolve relationships
to create new business in the assigned territory.
- Effectively introduces and educations the behavioral health
community and the general public about the services available in an
ethical and legal manner according to criteria, policies and
procedures of the Company.
- Manages assigned territories to achieve the target goals with
Minimum weekly input to CRM per standards for activity and
- Maintains weekly activity logs and admission data.
- Conducts and reviews with management quarterly analysis of
accomplishments in assigned territory to includes increases or
decline of referral sources business.
- Responds to all requests for general information about the
facility and its programs within a timely basis.
- Develops and maintains an organized file of current and
potential referral sources.
- Detail should include information about clients practice or
group, preferred programs, competition, and any information that
will assist in knowing and meeting requirements of referral
- Regular Meeting both in-person and by telephone with Business
Development Area Director and Chief Marketing officer to discuss
development and management of the Territory activity and
- Ability to converse in English with others to give, take and
process information; extensive use of telephone.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, multi-task,
coordinate projects and record/transcribe general and specific
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Communicate with other staff to relay concerns and observations
involving patient safety.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED )
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Two years experience in the areas of sales and marketing
management preferably in a behavioral healthcare setting.We are a
Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as Safety Sensitive
positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not
employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of
employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be
required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.Meadows
Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will
receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws. Meadows Behavioral Health provides reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities and if you need
reasonable accommodation during any time of the employment process,
please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Meadows Of Wickenburg Inc, Austin , Business Development Liaison, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!