Account Executive (EZ Qualify)
Company: National Credit Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description The Account Executive ("AE") role drives maximum
growth and profitability by capturing new customer accounts at the
highest possible margins. Each AE must excel in a heavy outbound
call sales environment in order to generate revenue by acquiring
new clients exclusively through telemarketing efforts and client
referrals.This position will be in office in Austin, TX ESSENTIAL
- Successful applicants must be able to excel in a heavy outbound
call sales environment.
- Ability to work side‐by‐side with experienced leadership to
maintain a strong pipeline of prospective customers as a key
indicator of future success.
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, running
discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new
- Negotiate deals and navigate auto dealer executives in the SMB
- Source opportunities within defined territory
- In the first 30 days, complete training and gain a proficient
working knowledge of NCC products, value proposition, use cases,
competitive differentiation, and sales process
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales quota and monthly pipeline
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity
value and win rates
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools, to effectively manage
pipeline and sales activitiesREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an outbound
calling sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in ability to prospect for new customer
relationships via telemarketing efforts.
- Ability to understand a value proposition of a service offering
and identify all opportunities to effectively communicate this
offering to key management and ownership level personnel.DESIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the finance/credit industry a plus.
- Previous business to business (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience using SalesForce.com.What We OfferOur benefits
include medical, dental, vision, life and disability, in addition
to a 401k plan, generous PTO and the list goes on!About NCCFor over
20 years, National Credit Center has been a leading provider of
comprehensive data solutions to dealerships nationwide to increase
sales, drive user engagement and improve operational efficiencies.
Please visit website for additional information:
www.nccdirect.com.We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and a Drug Free WorkplacePowered by JazzHR350qT8deq6
Keywords: National Credit Center, Austin , Account Executive (EZ Qualify), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!