Senior Workday Comp & Benefits Consultant (REMOTE)
Company: Kyndryl Holding Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Senior Workday Comp & Benefits Consultant (REMOTE)
Apply Job ID 454822BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Austin,
Texas; Rochester, New York; Sterling Forest, New York; Atlanta,
Georgia; Southbury, Connecticut; Dallas, Texas; Hazelwood,
Missouri; Boulder, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Lexington,
Kentucky; Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; Smyrna, Georgia; Buffalo,
New York; Iselin, New Jersey; Poughkeepsie, New York; Rochester,
Minnesota; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; Bentonville,
Arkansas; Columbia, Missouri; Irving, Texas; Lewisville, Texas; New
York, New York; Richardson, Texas; Midland, Michigan; Honolulu,
Hawaii; Phoenix, Arizona
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at
Kyndryl, we're ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and
modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world
depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress -
dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people
are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push
ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we
carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep
growing, and we'll provide plenty of opportunities to make that
happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone
hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM
role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone
using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone,
you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and
Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Perform working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and
analyze business requirements.
* Design and implement requirements in the Workday absence
* Configure the Workday solution.
* Demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype
* Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and
assist clients in testing the Workday solution.
* Provide subject matter expertise on key business process
decisions related to industry and/or Workday functional areas.
* Leverage prior time off and leave related enterprise resource
planning (ERP) experience.
* Understand Workday's implementation methodology and use it on all
* Provide the engagement manager with status reports and keep them
apprised of overall project status.
* Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
* Identify opportunities to position additional service offerings
* Participate in update training and other events that help share
one's product skills with other consultants.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Lead a Workday Compensation & Benefits implementation or lead a
Workday support team on this area
* Deep knowledge on Workday Compensation & Benefits module,
Reporting, Security and use of EIBs
* Be able to collect requirements and user stories for product
owners and provide a functional solution to address the problem
* Knowledge or other modules to be able to assess impacts by using
Workday Touchpoints method
* Understanding of Workday tools like Request Framework, Prism
Analytics, Workday Extend and Integrations to be able to use as
part of solution and engage with experts on these areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* Previous or Current Workday Consultant Certification
* Workday Pro Certification
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age,
veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed
to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding
citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to
thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a
competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life
insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may
also have access to: -12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave.
-Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
-Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your
money. -Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent
with applicable law.
Kyndryl's Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a
Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to
submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of
employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a
medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Keywords: Kyndryl Holding Inc., Austin , Senior Workday Comp & Benefits Consultant (REMOTE), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!