Data Integrity Specialist
Company: Sonic Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours?Sonic
Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an exciting opportunity for a Data
Integrity Specialist in our Austin, TX office.The Data Integrity
Specialist is part of our Human Resources Center of Excellence team
and is responsible for working closely with each division within
Sonic Healthcare USA to ensure consistent and accurate data is
being maintained in the Workday Human Capital Management System
(HCM).Essential Job Duties:
- Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact for Workday
to help ensure data integrity, configuration, and testing of system
- Maintain and/or approve data pertaining to employee records
(i.e., transfers, personal information, title changes, etc.) that
is entered in Workday through Manager or Employee Direct
- Maintain foundational data including Supervisory organizations,
Cost Center assignments, and Positions.
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data,
assuring legal and regulatory compliance.
- Complete reports, documents, and forms that require specific
data from the HCM system.
- Support the on-going administration and maintenance of HR
- Support the HRIS team with Workday configuration, bi-annual
release testing, and continued adoption.
- Maintain and update internal HRIS procedural
- Support internal analytics and dashboards
- Process employees' queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Participate in special ad-hoc projects and perform other duties
as assigned.Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at
the qualifications and experience we require:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- Minimum of two (2) years, hands-on experience with Cloud based
HRIS systems; Workday preferred.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to work in a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products
(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); to include intermediate to
advanced MS Excel skillsPreferred:
- Prior experience as an HR Specialist or HR GeneralistScheduled
Weekly Hours:40Work Shift:Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, IncExcited
about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and
offers a total rewards package, apply now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
HolidaysSonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare, Austin , Data Integrity Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!