Demand Generation Specialist Intern
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Voted Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Paying
Companies, and Top Startup Companies by ForbesSparkCognition looks
to bring in the best talent in the world. To accommodate the hiring
of our wildly talented teams, SparkCognition sponsors visa
opportunities when appropriate.Who are we and why this opportunity?
Drive change and create a footprint. SparkCognition invests in our
employees and fosters collaboration throughout the organization.
Our employees have the ability to work globally with award-winning
artificial intelligence (AI) technology within multiple industries.
What are the benefits and perks at SparkCognition? You and your
loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive
benefits package.Below are some highlights - we'd love to connect
and share more!
- Fast-paced evolving culture with the opportunity to drive new
ideas and technology.
- Dynamic Work Environment - Remote and In-Office Options
- Stock Option Grants
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Medical Coverage, and Parental Leave Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Monthly Technology Allowance
- Large 2022 renovated office space centrally located near the
Arboretum in Austin, TX- including fully stocked beverage and snack
areas!Join us and:
- Designing and executing marketing programs to engage and
influence clients' target markets
- Managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and making
adjustments as needed to optimize results, and performing A/B
- Using marketing automation platforms (HubSpot/Pardot/etc.) to
optimize lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email
campaigns, content marketing, paid media, and social media
- Converting targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing
pages, and content offers
- Establishing and managing PPC and social media ad campaigns
that generate high-quality leads
- Optimizing PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to
increase conversions while reducing CPC
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing program performance, and
making recommendations for further improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of SparkCogniiton's products. solutions,
customer applications, competitive product differences as well as
- Helping to develop rich content that attracts a qualified
audience including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, case studies,
webinars, infographics, etc.
- Support new marketing programs, including webinars, online
demos, content syndication, and other contentYou'll have:
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- A strong analytical acumen, and research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google Office Suite
- Interest and aptitude to understand technology and its
- Local to Austin, TX or surrounding areasIt would be great if
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; thrives in
collaborative work environments
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate a rapidly
changing environmentExplore SparkCognition:
https://www.sparkcognition.com/company/ BuiltIn Austin
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to
diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.#remote
Keywords: SparkCognition, Austin , Demand Generation Specialist Intern, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!