Universal Banker - Lakeway
Company: United Heritage Credit Union
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: 3317 S Ranch Rd 620 Austin, TX
78738Schedule: Flexible availability to work up to 40 hours per
week during the business hours between 8:15am-6:15pm Monday through
Friday and rotating Saturdays from 8:30AM-2:30PM to meet branch
scheduling needs.As a Universal Banker at United Heritage Credit
Union (UHCU), you have the pleasure of working in a professional
and positive environment every day. You will provide our valued
members exemplary customer service as you accurately and
efficiently process everyday banking transactions such as deposits,
withdrawals, transfers, payments, and more. Truth is, you will
interact with more members than anyone else. We are looking for
someone who is not afraid to strike up a conversation and find an
opportunity in every member transaction. You will focus on the
complete member experience, ensuring transactions are conducted
with precision and without error. We take pride in truly caring
about our members' financial well-being. You must be able to work
in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining professionalism and
working efficiently.Universal Bankers are the frontline to our
success at UHCU and we are looking for candidates who are committed
to providing that exceptional customer service experience to our
members. If you are interested in growing your career and becoming
a part of our team, please submit your application today!In this
role with UHCU you'll get to:
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with our members
and your teammates.
- Promote, cross-sell, and refer credit union products and
services to fulfill our members' financial needs.
- Give back. We are proud to be partners in the communities in
which we serve and we do that by participating and volunteering in
so many community events and initiatives, it is impossible to list
- Gain a career. United Heritage provides a reputable environment
with opportunity for growth, career opportunities, and the
unparalleled ability to make a difference in a dynamic,
team-oriented environment. It's way more than "just a job" to
us!What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent listening ability and verbal communication
- The ability to work hard, find solutions and have fun.
- Passion for providing outstanding service to our members.
- The ability to collaborate with team members.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and
quality of work.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.The
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 6 months of cash handling and customer service
experience within the last 12 months; previous Teller experience is
- Previous experience cross-selling products and/or
- Previous experience in a service oriented position where the
primary focus was external customer service.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule as hours/schedule
are subject to change based on the needs of the business.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.About United Heritage
Credit Union:The Credit Union was established in 1957 as an
Austin-based credit union, and over 65 years later we continue to
serve communities in Central Texas, Austin and Tyler communities,
as well as those that live in the rest of Texas through TXCC
membership. Through innovative technology, exemplary service
standards and competitive products, United Heritage continues to be
a strong force in the credit union industry. UHCU has over $1.4
billion in assets, more than 74,000 members, 11 branch locations,
and approximately 270 employees. We are a full-service financial
institution whose vision is "To be your primary financial
institution." Being part of our credit union means being part of
our community.UHCU Offers:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(k) options (Pre-Tax and/or Roth)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Opportunity to Advance! Important Note: We take hiring very
seriously. Interviewing at UHCU may include phone interviews, as
well as 1st & 2nd round interviews. We are unable to follow-up with
each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough
process for candidates whom we identify as a potential fit. We will
be sure to contact you if that is the case!
Keywords: United Heritage Credit Union, Austin , Universal Banker - Lakeway, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!