Company: JE Group of Companies
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $45,000 - $55,000We are a mid-sized
company of environmental consultants and engineers and technical,
scientific, and business software application developers and
engineers that provides environmental, health and safety services
to large industrial companies.Under the general direction of
executives and managers, the Project Assistant performs a variety
of tasks in broad-spectrum areas of project maintenance that
include the following.Essential duties
- Perform basic research into inquiries from clients.
- Prepare quotes for goods and services.
- Open projects at the discretion of managers and associates, and
modify existing projects using project management software.
- Enter client purchase orders into the project management
- Assist with preparation of documentation, shipment, and order
fulfillment of physical goods.
- Assist with conducting quality checks for orders prepared prior
- Run draft invoices and transmit invoices to clients.
- Assist with conducting monthly physical inventory counts.
- Purchase supplies, services and equipment under the direction
and supervision of the project manager.
- Obtain quotes for goods and services from vendors.
- Create requisitions and purchase orders as requested.
- Back up for answering phone system and administrative
- Maintains a clean, orderly, professional environment. Position
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience of business administration or project
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the
ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe
problems and solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task, and handle multiple
- Must have computer proficiency in Word, Excel; Adobe Acrobat
proficiency is a plus.
- Must possess accurate data entry skills (45+ words per minute
with minimal errors).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccine by date of hire to be considered for position; medical and
religious exemptions will be considered.Other desirable skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with project management.Working conditionsThe job is
performed in an office environment with minimal exposure to safety
hazards. The job requires some physical exertion, including
sitting, standing, occasional light lifting, carrying, pushing and
pulling. The job requires operation of standard office equipment,
including computers, telephones, copiers, etc. The job requires
following written and oral instructions, attention to detail,
ability to multitask, ability to work with others and ability to
meet deadlines. The job requires following established policies and
procedures, meeting quality and safety standards and regular
attendance. The job requires making decisions based on experience
and knowledge without supervision and requires responsibility for
results.Additional notesSalary is based on experience and
qualifications. We offer excellent benefits, including health,
dental and pension, and opportunity for career growth, training and
continuing education. Please do not apply if you live more than 40
miles away and do not plan on relocating.
Keywords: JE Group of Companies, Austin , Project Assistant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!