Teen Camp Coordinator - Day Camp
Company: Shalom Austin
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Teen Camp Coordinator
Updated compensation package, including HIGHER rate ($20/hour) and
up to $500 in bonuses! No evening or weekend work!
Calling all Ambassadors of Awesome!
Attention, all free-spirits! Seeking all adventurers! Come one,
come all to the best summer job in the land! At JCamps, we help
create an incredible summer experience for our campers. Walk away
with countless memories, great new friends, and stories to last a
lifetime! It's the summer, why not love your job?
We are looking for responsible, hardworking people like YOU to keep
the camp magic alive! We want you to help us build a legacy that
will be felt far into the future. A camp is only as good as its
staff, and you will be an essential ingredient in making this
Teen Camp Coordinator-Day Camp
The Teen Camp Coordinator is a member of the administrative team in
the summer. The Teen Camp Coordinator is responsible for
administrative and programmatic tasks for teen programs, including
leading activities, collaborating on special event and theme days,
conducting evaluations on teen camp staff, ensuring proper forms
are filled out in case of an accident or injury, and communicating
with campers' parents when necessary. The Teen Camp Coordinator
must be comfortable in and around water activities including
swimming. The Teen Camp Coordinator must abide by Shalom Austin's
health and safety protocol put in place for the summer. Eligible
candidates will be 18 by the start of camp and are able to pass a
background check and fingerprint test.
- Enthusiasm, patience, a great sense of humor, attention to
detail, strong work ethic, positivity, being a team player, and the
ability to harness your inner child!
What we care about:
Shalom Austin is a community-minded, inclusive organization. We are
committed to creating and supporting a safe, welcoming, and diverse
workplace for all people regardless of race, religion, disability,
gender, or sexual orientation.
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of
employment at Shalom Austin and is required for all employees and
Shalom Austin/JCamps Core Values:
- UNITY. You recognize the importance of one team that leverages
resources, talents, and expertise to achieve a common purpose.
- EXCELLENCE. You are committed to continual improvement, and you
consistently set new standards for success.
- RESPECT. You nurture your workplace through honesty, sincerity,
- CREATIVITY. You approach both opportunities and obstacles with
a spirit of flexibility, thinking critically to achieve innovative
- INITIATIVE. You are a self-starter, driven to exceed
expectations, and claim a sense of ownership as you pursue your
- KNOWLEDGE. You engage in continuous learning and actively seek
professional enrichment and personal fulfillment opportunities.
- No nights or weekends!
- Free JCC Membership ($200 value)
- Brand new pool, aquatics center, and tennis courts
- New and updated locker rooms, with sauna, steam room, and
- FREE fitness classes and state of the art fitness floor
- Designated daily support for camp staff with a focus on mental
wellness provided by a licensed professional
- You are eligible to receive up to $500 in bonuses AND $250 for
EACH person you refer to work this summer!!
- Learning and development workshops and training
- Career advancement opportunities
- $800 per week (that's $20 per hour!)
- Up to $500 in summer bonuses PLUS $250 for EACH person you
How To Apply
- Follow the link to apply.
- We promise we'll get in touch with you by phone or email.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we cannot respond
to individual telephone inquiries about whether or not a position
has been filled. Only applicants selected to move forward in the
recruitment process will be contacted by phone; all other
applicants will be notified by email.
Shalom Austin provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion*, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
- Due to the nature of our organization and the needs of certain
positions, there are times when preference is given to applicants
who identify as Jewish.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Shalom Austin, Austin , Teen Camp Coordinator - Day Camp, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!