Bilingual (Spanish/English) Preschool Teacher
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference every
Maybe you need higher pay or better benefits?
We are K--do, a global network of innovative preschools with the
vision of creating a truly modern early years environment.
We are seeking bright, energetic teachers who love kids and want to
be a part of an up and coming team. Our schools are growing
quickly, and the opportunities are endless. We want to help you
find a role you'll flourish in within our organization, and we want
to help you meet your professional goals as well!
We are seeking an experienced bilingual (Spanish/English) preschool
teacher who is flexible to work with a variety of ages.
This position is full time: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, with an hour lunch
break. We also have part-time availability 1:00-6:30 PM!
Competitive pay based on your education, experience and
availability! Check out our comprehensive benefits package for full
time teachers outlined below.
We take elements from Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and combine them
with beautiful learning spaces and 21st-century technology. Our
customized experiences are the most effective way for children to
develop their cognitive, social, physical, and creative abilities.
Learn more at: https://kido.school/en/ourcentres/
We want to talk with you if:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- Have a High School Diploma; and
- Have teaching experience in a licensed childcare setting;
You'll be a preferred candidate if you:
- have a CDA (Child Development Associate Certification) or an
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education,
Education or related field
- are bilingual (Spanish/English)
- have 5-10 years teaching experience in a licensed childcare
setting, OR 2-3 years experience in Montessori school setting
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected
to undergo an enhanced fingerprint-based background check.
Kido is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Choose K--do?
- We offer competitive salaries at all levels, PLUS regular
opportunities for raises
- FREE tuition for up to 2 of your children who attend Kido
- If your birthday falls on a work day, you get the day OFF
- $500 refer-a-friend bonus for recommending K--do to
- Access to our fully stocked teacher supply closet, with options
to order any additional supplies you need bi-weekly
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development - we provide
you with all the training you need, and we'll help you develop a
plan to meet your professional goals.
Full time employees ALSO get:
- Two weeks (80 hours) of paid time off (PTO) each year, PLUS an
additional week (40 hours) of sick time to use for
- Paid holidays (9 holidays per year)
- Comprehensive health insurance, as well as vision and dental -
with employer subsidies to make it affordable
- Bonus paid in 2 installments, after your referral is hired and
is working for at least 90 days.
Keywords: Kido, Austin , Bilingual (Spanish/English) Preschool Teacher, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!