Company: The SAFE Alliance
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionExecutive Assistant SAFE seeks a full-time
Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant provides
administrative support to members of SAFE's Executive Leadership
Team and in particular SAFE's President. The Executive Assistant
provides back up to the Executive Manager when they are not
available and as needed.About SAFE:
- SAFE's mission is our name: Stop Abuse For Everyone. We achieve
our mission by acknowledging and responding to the intersection of
child abuse, sexual assault, human trafficking, and domestic
- The SAFE Alliance grew out of the courageous work of the Center
for Battered Women, the Austin Rape Crisis Center, and the Austin
Children's Shelter, all respected, women-led human service agencies
created by volunteers and informed by survivors who needed support,
safety and justice.
- With over 20 programs and 400 staff, we have been serving the
Austin community and beyond for over 30 years.
- The SAFE Alliance strongly encourages members of traditionally
underrepresented communities to apply, including Black, Indigenous,
and people of color; LGBTQ+ identified people; gender-nonconforming
people; individuals with disabilities; veterans; and people who
speak a language in addition to English. About this position:
- We need you to fill the role of Executive Assistant. This is a
FULL TIME, EXEMPT position that will support SAFE's President and
assist other executive leaders with general administrative
- Supports SAFE's President and assists other executive leaders
with general administrative tasks.
- Manages complex calendars and time sensitive scheduling
- Creates agendas, sends meeting reminder, attends meetings,
takes notes and sends follow up items.
- Assists with Board and Board committee meetings as
- Provides support for agency meetings.
- Assists with care of Office. Responsible for communicating
about building needs, ordering office supplies and maintaining an
organized work environment.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of any and all
client, staff, and donor and private information.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Three years' experience in a fast-paced, high-demand
administrative role required; working with executives
- High School Diploma or GED required; associates degree in
Business Administration preferred.
- Must maintain flexibility and show demonstrated ability to take
responsibility for a diverse number of projects and complete them
in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication, writing and listening skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Teams) and Zoom with ability and willingness to learn
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license and provide Department
of Public Safety proof of driving record acceptable to agency
insurers for the past three years.
- Pass all required criminal history background checks (including
an FBI fingerprint check), as well a pre-employment drug screen and
- All employees are required to comply with policies regarding
COVID-19, which may be subject to change. COVID vaccines are still
highly recommended, and we encourage employees to get vaccinated if
they are able.About our benefits:
- Full-time employees receive employer paid health insurance,
short-term disability, and life insurance.*
- Optional dental, vision and pet insurance.*
- 403(b) retirement plan with an employer match, and 15 days of
Paid Time Off (PTO), 4 Personal Holidays, 7 Paid holidays, and
- We'll provide you with an amazing work environment where you'll
get to make a difference every day. *Benefits are prorated based on
date of hire and hours worked. Eligibility is dependent upon FTE,
status, etc.For the most up-to-date and comprehensive list of our
job openings, please visit our career page.Powered by
Keywords: The SAFE Alliance, Austin , Executive Assistant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!