Company: Social Driver
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Junior Web DesignerSocial Driver is a
digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology
to connect with people today, across websites, social media,
branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our company mantra
captures our mission, culture, and values: "We believe the future
is bright, all progress is social, and the drivers make history."
We aim to provide our clients with digital solutions that help them
meet their goals and, through that work, make an impact for a
brighter future for all. You can learn more about us here.Our
design team is looking for a talented Designer with a passion for
designing new brand identities and websites for a variety of
clients. As a Designer at Social Driver, you will work on a
cross-functional team under the guidance of an art director,
creating wireframes, style scapes, prototypes, responsive web
designs, logos, style guides and more.Designers at Social Driver
- Responsible for creating new logos, brand systems and style
guides for clients looking to redesign or refresh their visual
- Responsible for creating new website designs from the ground
up, working in collaboration with web strategists and developers to
define the underlying design systems, interfaces, and interactions
that make for an effective modern website.
- Attentive to the details and committed to the quality assurance
of their own designs, mockups and prototypes, and also seeing their
vision through development and launch.
- Articulate communicators, able to explain design thinking to
colleagues and clients alike.
- Confident and humble listeners, who embody empathy and aren't
afraid to speak their mind or take responsibility for their
- Team players who collaborate effectively with developers,
project managers, and web strategists.
- Committed to learning, growing, and trying new things in order
to be more effective and increase the value they bring to their
- Natural self-starters and problem solvers.
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and
keeping track of the details.QualificationsRequired
- Professional training, either a pre-professional design
program, Bachelor's degree, or other certificate program.
- Online portfolio with diverse examples of logo design, visual
brand development, and complete website designs, from concept to
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software, Figma, Sketch, or
XD. (If you work in Framer, that's great too!)
- 1-3 years of professional experience delivering client-ready
- Versed in current UI/UX design methodology and
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, and the basics of web programming
- Proficient in Webflow
- Familiar with pre-press production best practices for print
- Experience creating prototypes with InVisionHow to ApplyIf this
sounds like the job for you, apply with your resume, a cover letter
that explains why you'd be a great fit for this role and a link to
Keywords: Social Driver, Austin , Junior Designer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!