Posted on: January 16, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with leadership to promote and uphold culinary
standards, ensuring communication from the executive team is
addressed and followed through on.
- Provide guidance to the management team to achieve a consistent
culture that represents our brand and the culture of hospitality we
strive to achieve.
- Create a positive teaching environment, encouraging the team to
take ownership of the guest experience.
- Coach, mentor and train the team in conjunction with our
- Ensure the team has all the information, products and tools
necessary to be successful in their work.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit new team members in
conjunction with the leadership team.
- Direct training programs and manage staff within the restaurant
- Control and adjust the menu in collaboration with the executive
chef including all costing and inventory measures as needed
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient
- Maintain a positive mindset and strong work ethic, knowing you
are a leader and example at Paperboy.
- Work with the Executive Chef to evaluate best practices, always
pushing to improve processes.
- Ensure that all items are costed to fit within Paperboy's
- Monitor and help maintain a healthy labor and food cost
percentage, in accordance with the yearly budget.
- Be inventive, always thinking of ways we can improve, grow and
excel as a team.REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIESThe candidate for this
role must have the ability to move throughout all food and beverage
production centers and drive essential job functions. This person
must have the ability to assess and accurately input information in
to our point of sale and computer systems.QUARTERLY BONUSESThe
person that assumes this role will be eligible for bonuses that are
connected to job performance and store success. HEALTH
INSURANCEUpon the first 30 (thirty) days of full-time employment in
this role, a candidate for this position will be eligible for
health insurance benefits. We value your work and the time spent
contributing to our company and expect to do so in return as it
relates to your health and well being.
Keywords: Paperboy, Austin , CDC, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!