Senior UX Researcher
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Details:Job Title: Sr. UX ResearcherLocation: 100%
RemoteDuration : Starting 1/31/21 and continuing for up to 12
monthsPosition Type: Full-time, ContractSchedule: 8 am 5 pm, M -
Job Description:Our client, a highly reputable financial firm, is
seeking an innovative Sr. UX Designer. This is a fully remote
contract position offering high visibility and competitive hourly
pay based on experience. In this role, you will be working
cross-functionally to design user-focused software across mobile,
web, and desktop platforms. Day to day deliverables may include
user interviews, task analysis, journey mapping, personas, and
usability testing. If you are a flexible and curious team-player
with a passion for design and customer experience this could be a
- Collaborate with an engaged design team that fosters a learning
- Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that
include both foundational and iterative testing.
- Conduct research, deploying a variety of methodologies.
- Create or apply data-driven personas.
- Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to
meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight
- Champion user research and its benefits in client
- Collaborate with the project teams to prioritize activities and
maintain research schedules.
- Update UX managers on project status and escalate items
- Guide the delivery of feedback and strategically adapt projects
and goals accordingly.
- Understand and advocate user needs, walking in their shoes when
- Remain current on emerging design theory, practice, and tools
with a focus on innovation and improvement.
- Balance functionality against complexity on a highly visible
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer
Interaction, Psychology, or related field.
- 6-10 years prior experience in UX 3-5 of which are in UX
- Must have experience with mixed methods and expertise in
synthesizing research data.
- Experience working on complex desktop web, mobile web, and
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects within strict
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and storytelling
- Natural team-player with flexibility to thrive in a highly
collaborative, feedback driven environment.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X and/or Windows office productivity
- Must have experience using Salesforce.
- Experience with InVision, dscout, UserZoom, UserTesting, or
OptimalWorkshop is a plus.
Mindlance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate in employment on the basis of
Keywords: Mindlance, Austin , Senior UX Researcher, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!