Principal UX Researcher
Posted on: January 16, 2022
In todays highly connected digital world, understanding, managing
and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to
safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions
of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and
expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and
comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our
customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and
improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and
partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences
and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent
features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and
even countries in the world. On any given day, its likely that the
ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you
access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you,
companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global
company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA;
Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore.
Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on
Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Were looking for a highly motivated UX Researcher interested in
joining our small but growing user experience team. You will be the
first dedicated researcher and as such will have a significant
voice in all aspects of how we approach User Experience Research.
The role requires working with all stakeholders including Product
Managers, Development Engineers, and Engineering Management to
ultimately bring great user experiences to market
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable working in a highly
collaborative environment while being able to work independently to
generate meaningful research results. If you are energized by the
challenge of defining and driving our approach to UX research, then
wed love to hear from you.
What Youll Be Doing
- Conducting research on experiences across the product portfolio
using multiple methodologies
- Working with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineering to
prioritize research areas
- Obtaining and analyzing data through studies, surveys, support
- Working with team to devise A/B experiments
- Communicating research results to various internal audiences
with goal of returning data into action
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of conducting research with both quantitative and
- Excellent verbal and written skills with ability to explain
research findings including creating stories and narratives
- Willingness to own and drive initiatives
- Degree in HCI, Psychology, Computer Science or related field
(or equivalent UX research experience)
- Ability to work in remote teams
- You thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- You possess strong user empathy
Nice To Have
- Experience in the identity (IAM) workspace
- Design oriented mentality & skills
Life At ForgeRock
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work
environment. Were growing quickly, but remain true to the
innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most
importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely
nice people because thats who we want to succeed with every
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences,
backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and
learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and
diverse environment where everyones individuality is respected and
everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we
welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to
be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.by Jobble
Keywords: Forgerock, Austin , Principal UX Researcher, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!