Records Clerk, Community Corrections - Austin Trans
Location: Del Valle
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*HIRING IMMEDIATELY*At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic
is currently seeking a Records Clerk, Community Corrections who has
a passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public
What We Have:
More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Records Clerk, Community Corrections is responsible for the
maintenance, updating and disposition of all resident records and
- Assemble resident files from all repositories; review all
resident records for compliance with policies; verify and correct,
as necessary, composition of resident files; and prepare records
for transfers or archives as appropriate.
- Receive all correspondence from courts regarding residents and
respond as necessary; verify that court bonds received fully cover
all sentences of residents; and monitor disposition of the cases of
residents following court appearances.
- Create and maintain up to date general and resident files in an
organized manner, to include sorting, labeling, filing and
retrieving, in accordance with corporate policies and/or procedures
for file set-up, composition, retention and storage procedures;
maintain confidentiality and security of records.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of residents scheduled for
discharge; process parole certificates, letters of discharge,
release authorizations and release notifications.
- Collect, sort, file and/or distribute interoffice and in-coming
mail in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations;
prepare; meter, if necessary, out-going mail.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Experience in records management in a correctional institution
or office preferred.
- Experience if Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Austin , Records Clerk, Community Corrections - Austin Trans, Other , Del Valle, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!