Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: Contracts & Sourcing Specialist III
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12+ Months (Possibility of extension)
We are seeking a Contracts Specialist that will work closely with
the Global Sourcing Contracts Team to manage
contracts of various indirect categories.
The main function of a Contracts & Sourcing Specialist is to
administer activities related to contracts for purchase or sale of
equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the
operation of an establishment. A typical Contracts Specialist is
responsible for negotiating contracts with the customer or
- Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary,
including contract drafting, negotiating, and tracking contract
status, that include a variety of commodities/categories, including
human resources, marketing, design, communications, facilities, and
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support contract projects,
including managing contract volume.
- Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts.
- Prepare contracts, statements of work and related documents
following Client sourcing guidelines
- For assigned projects, ensure all contracts are executed and
- Create contract records and upload drafted contract into record
for approvals and signatures
- Proactively reach out to approvers and signatories to expedite
contract cycle time
- Draft agreements including but not limited to Professional
Service Agreements, event sponsorships, donation letters, speaker
agreements and Art Service Agreements
- Track contracts for those contracts where services have begun
- Support special projects as needed.
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in contract drafting.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop
cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly
productive and manage high volumes.
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- At least basic knowledge of Purchase Requests and Purchase
- Ability to organize Outlook and personal files effectively
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience with Contract Drafting
- You will work with different types of people regarding different
items and will need to successfully communicate to manage
expectations and constantly changing requests.
- Demonstrated experience with working with a high volume of
contract in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a related business field
Keywords: DISYS, Austin , Contract Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!