Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything
that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always
find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
* Practice intuitive, aware, understated in-room dining service.
Anticipate guests needs based on body language, eye contact, and
level of engagement.
* Ensure 100% accuracy of delivered items to rooms.
* Maintain organization & cleanliness of the In-Room Dining in
* Communicate thoroughly and efficiently with the F&B
Operations Manager about any operations, ordering, or logistical
* Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions,
concerns, and requests using a brand or property specific processes
to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
* Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond
* Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
* Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
* Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and
accidents to management at the time of the incident and/or
* Follow all state and local laws for serving alcohol
responsibly (e.g., last call times).
* Follow company and department safety and security policies and
procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
* Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods,
breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning
equipment to proper locations, restocking items, turning off
lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.