Earn approximately $30 an hour!
Team Member Discounts at Auberge properties
$300 sign on/retention bonus
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything
that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always
find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
* Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye
contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name
* Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions
of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening
to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
* Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond
* Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions,
concerns, and requests using a brand or property specific processes
to resolve issues, delight, and build trust. Engage guests in
conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area
* Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
* Present physical and accurate check and process payment,
adhering to all cash handling and credit policies/procedures
including added and received gratuity.
* Answer questions on menu selections, and check with kitchen
staff whenever additional clarification is necessary.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day,
practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
* Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary
needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
* Set tables according to the type of event and service
standards, including types of linens, glassware, plate/chinaware,
and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality
* Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
* Record transactions in the system at the time of order.
* Follow company and department safety and security policies and
procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
* Follow company and department policies and procedures.
* Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods,
breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning
equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking
items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily
The Commodore Perry Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. The Commodore Perry Estate provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Commodore Perry Estate complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and