Food Runner - $300 Sign on Bonus!! approximately $30 an hour!!
Company: Commodore Perry Estate, Auberge Resorts Collection
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Earn approximately $30 an hour!!Free ParkingFree MealsTeam
Member Discounts at Auberge Resorts Ultra Luxury
sign on/retention bonusCore ResponsibilitiesPlease note that this
is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done!
-Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look
after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. - -Within
this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Be available to transport hot or cool food items quickly and
safely wherever needed on the property. -
- Communicate concisely and efficiently with chefs about current
delivery needs and issues that may arise in the dining room or
resort property. -
- Be available for non-food-running duties during times of low
delivery volume; including cleaning, unpacking, stocking, and
assisting chefs in any kitchen-related duties. -
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions,
concerns, and requests using a brand or property specific processes
to resolve issues, delight, and build trust. -
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and
accidents to management at the time of the incident and/or
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and
procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment. -
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods,
breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning
equipment to proper locations, restocking items, and completing
daily cleaning checklist. -Required Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent.
- Prior luxury hospitality experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally
- Must have excellent listening skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well
with the guests and team members.
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for
Keywords: Commodore Perry Estate, Auberge Resorts Collection, Austin , Food Runner - $300 Sign on Bonus!! approximately $30 an hour!!, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!