Customer Success Advocate (Remote)
Company: First American
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary**Remote Candidates Welcome** Connected Investors
Customer Success Group is on a mission to help Customers achieve
investment goals faster and get the most out of the Connected
Investors platform. Our proven methodology provides a sustainable
approach to growth, trusted experts to help customers at every step
of the way and meaningful insights to help put all aspects of our
platform to work. This role provides the opportunity to work
remotely (work from home) & comes with benefits, bonus
opportunities and commission opportunities. Your main objective
includes supporting customers through all channels of communication
to ensure satisfaction of both external and internal customers
while also improving the reputation of Connected Investors and its
products.This means ensuring customers that you are assigned
ownership of will stick for the duration of the quarter and beyond,
with the ultimate goal being to improve customer satisfaction &
retention rates, also allowing for the opportunity to "offer
upsell" opportunities to existing customers through the ascension
model beginning at the end of Q3. Essential Functions You are
expected to own the success & continued retainment of customers you
are assigned by managing the following: Customer Satisfaction
- Complete a welcome call with new PiN buyers of whom you are
assigned within the first 24 hours to
- ensure they get a custom walkthrough of the product(s)
purchased, answering any questions they may
- Keep a positive and "can do" attitude when interacting with
customers to ensure their experience meets
- and/or exceeds their expectations.
- Ensure the customer knows you are their main point of contact,
how to reach you and who to go to next
- if you are unavailable for any reason.
- Be responsible for communicating product improvement
suggestions, customer feedback and software bugs to the Customer
Success Manager. Revenue Collections
- Credit card declines contact customers of whom you are assigned
to ensure collection on monies
- owed to Ci at a rate of 35% weekly by the end of each
- Offer annual and semi-annual up-sell opportunities to monthly
subscription customers as warranted
- from collection activities.
- Mediate refund requests from customers of whom you are assigned
to achieve our company &
- department goals of 8% or less refund rate each quarter.
- Adhere to a weekly schedule for support after business hours,
holidays, and weekends.
- Answer Zendesk tickets, phone calls and live chat consistently
during designated working hours.
- Ensure a Zendesk first response time of 1 hour or less to all
support tickets during normal office hours.
- Ensure a chat response time of 30 seconds or less to all chat
support requests during normal office Community Engagement
- Help protect the online reputation of Connected Investors &
notifying the team of any negative
- information found online & reporting them to the Customer
- Moderate discussions, comments and messages from the moderation
page every day.
- Respond to members forum questions & post a minimum of 1x
weekly in an effort to improve the
- content for our FAQ and increase community engagement
- Daily monitor, and block as necessary, flagged Ci profiles to
ensure members compliance with Terms of
- Use policies. Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- General knowledge of company products and customer service
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or
other relevant applications. Typical Education
- High School diploma or equivalent required Typical Range of
- Generally has 2+ years of related experience
Keywords: First American, Austin , Customer Success Advocate (Remote), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!