$600 sign on bonus!!!* Hiring Servers
Company: Kemuri Tatsu-Ya
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Offering New Hires a $600 sign on bonus of $300 after 30 days
and $300 after 90 days of continuous employment!!!!***Positivity,
team work, great money and great vibes!!***Love the job you have,
start a new career with Tatsu-ya!Perks include competitive pay,
benefits for FT, shift meals, great vibes and a positively driven
environment. Our team promotes creativity, innovation, precision,
teamwork and growth. If this sound like a fit for you .The Tatsu-Ya
Family invites you to apply today!Kemuri Tatsu-Ya is one of Texas'
finest Izakaya & bars serving meat-centric shareable plates with
Japanese & Texan influences. Our accolades include (to begin with):
"Best New Restaurants in America 2017" - GQ Magazine, "Editors Top
Restaurant in Austin" - Austin Chronicle and many more to come!We
are looking for experienced servers to join our team. We provide a
friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining
experience for all of our guests. Each FOH team member's primary
objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time. -Servers are
responsible for genuinely communicating with guests, gaining full
understanding of their goals in dining with us and to inspire and
excite. You will represent our service and products with integrity
and are responsible for tailoring each experience to each guest.
Servers must understand the importance of timing and pace of a
dining experience and take action to achieve Kemuri's ideal of
service. Servers must act with a sense of hospitality towards not
only the guest but also towards their fellow
- Seek opportunities to "wow" people. Take it to the next
- Build a relationship with your guests and utilize all the tools
at your disposal to enhance their experience.
- Know when to engage guests in conversation and how to excuse
yourself when necessary.
- Demonstrate genuine care and enthusiasm for the guests and
- Provide support, empathy and care for your fellow
- With the host stand - Update them as much as possible and stay
on top of their needs.
- With each other - Use verbal as well as non-verbal
communication to determine if a coworker needs support. That
includes host, expo, manager, etc.
- Communicate succinctly, constructively and positively.
- Hold others accountable and approach them in a demeanor that
you would like someone to approach you.
- When approaching the chefs and expo, make sure the message is
clear and concise. Make eye contact, and pause to ensure there are
- Show respect to management and peers in all positions.Perks:
Majority paid medical benefits, - free shift meals, discounts at
Tatsu-Ya restaurants, flexible hours, a fun, dynamic, fast-paced
work environment and the opportunity for internal growth and
opportunities given the right attitude and work ethic. Various
recognition programs, third party discounts via Perks at Work -
-Benefits: Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance,
Referral program, Vision insurance, Flex Spending Account, Health
Savings AccountWe look forward to hearing from you! -
Keywords: Kemuri Tatsu-Ya, Austin , $600 sign on bonus!!!* Hiring Servers, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!