Company: Soho House Austin
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionAt Soho House the -Housekeeping House Attendant -is
responsible for cleaning the public areas of the hotel, stocking
linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens, picking-up and
delivering guest request items and giving assistance to
Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms and other
duties assign by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Keeps all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted
- Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and
doors are clean and mark-free
- Keeps all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen
storage rooms clean by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas
- Moves racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks
Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities.
Empties trash and dirty linen from guest room floors
- Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis
such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-away
- is in charge of the stocking and inventory of linen storage
closets and armoires
- Removing of all linen and trash from the room Cleaning of
bathrooms and disinfecting.
- Reporting of any defects in a guest room and or thru out the
- Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds and
furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes
including high dusting all the rooms.
- Understanding and knowledge of property amenities.
- Assisting guests as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Basic verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Regular and reliable attendance.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the
club to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
- Must be able to use step ladder.BenefitsSoho House offers
competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and
perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new
opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop
the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full
benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with
a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career
domestically or internationally as well as managerially or
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make
positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and
externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and
drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips,
training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art
classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can
sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you
will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Keywords: Soho House Austin, Austin , House Attendant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!