Security Guard Supervisor
Company: EANES ISD
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Eanes ISD is seeking a--Security Guard Supervisor! We offer
great pay and benefits!!
*Only applications submitted through the Eanes ISD website will be
considered for employment*
Please submit your application online at www.eanesisd.net/jobs.
Primary Purpose:Under general supervision, provide security and
protection for students and staff throughout the
- High school diploma or GED
- Clear and valid Texas driver's license Special
- Ability to record information
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Ability to work effectively with high school students
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally)
- Ability to use basic office software such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, etc, along with district incident reporting software.
- NoneMajor Responsibilities and Duties:Student Management
- Monitor student behavior and enforce school rules related to
student conduct, vehicle operation and parking.
- Resolve conflict or confrontation between students and report
disturbances to principal or assistant principal. Security and
- Create reports in the district's records management
- Register student vehicles and maintain accurate records of
- Control traffic and parking on campus grounds.
- Work cooperatively with office personnel to inform students of
problems with vehicles (i.e., improperly parked, lights on, etc.)
- Assist law enforcement personnel as needed.
- Notify police, fire department, or other appropriate authority
of any situation requiring immediate attention.
- Give direction or act as a guide to authorized visitors. Other
- Assist with security and operations at football games and other
major special events as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- May perform other duties as assigned. Supervisory
- Assist safety/risk management director with identifying and
- Identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes
and help implement necessary changes.
- Coordinate with campus administration regarding duties and
assignments of security team members. Equipment Used:Two-way
radio.Working Conditions:Mental Demands/Physical
Demands/Environmental Factors:Maintain emotional control under
stress. Continuous walking and standing. Exposure to vehicle
exhaust.Works outside and is exposed to extreme temperatures and
inclement weather. May be subject to extreme physical acts of
others (i.e., restraining students involved in altercations).
Keywords: EANES ISD, Austin , Security Guard Supervisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!