The locally and nationally acclaimed, award winning Suerte
restaurant in East Austin is seeking applicants for server
Suerte is located at 1800 E 6th St in the heart of East Austin
and has been beloved by our community since opening in March 2018.
Our service is rooted in genuine hospitality for each other and our
guests and we are looking for team oriented people with a positive
attitude and a passion for food.
Compensation includes competitive pay and health/vision/dental
benefits for full-time employees. Our familia believes every person
is important to our shared success and we treat each other with
kindness and respect. Our management team is committed to teaching
our staff new skills and knowledge with opportunities to grow as a
part of our company.
Our server assistants fill many roles in the success of our
- Cleaning and re-setting tables
- Polishing silverware, glassware, dish ware
- Food runner
- Bar back
- Provide support for all team members and communicate with the
team about the state of the restaurant.
We are seeking qualified applicants with:
- Open availability (weekends included)
- Minimum of 1 year of restaurant experience is preferred, with
a proven, stable work history in high quality and reputable
- Must be able to learn and understand the cuisine of Suerte so
you can run food with confidence
- Must be able to move with intention, and working
- Understand how to clean and restock bar glassware
We are looking for individuals who are/have:
- Self- Motivated
- Comfortable interacting with guests in a friendly and
- Comfortable communicating with management and co-workers
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and multitasking
Bonus received at 60-day mark.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume. If
you do not have a resume and are interested in the server assistant
role please send us a message with your work history. We look
forward to hearing from you!