Company: RPM Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Looking for something different? We ARE that something
different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide
opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay
and benefits, best industry practices, career training and
education, people-first focus...--- we show you the way to
The position: Leasing Associates are responsible for the leasing,
marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of
multi-family residential apartments. Leasing Associates handle the
signing of leases, and act as a landlord for property owners. The
ideal candidate will have high energy, a burning desire to make a
real difference in people's lives and a commitment to anticipate
and exceed the expectations of our residents and
- Ensure the model apartments and target apartments are ready for
show and maintaining work areas, common areas and office in a clean
and orderly manner.
- Complete lease form or agreement and collect rental
- Market the property effectively by answering questions,
conducting tours, and promoting community amenities
- Have a thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and
all community policies
- Keep updated informational material and distribute to local
businesses, apartment locators, etc
- Regular "shopping" of competitive properties and remaining
knowledgeable of market conditions
- Conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program
under direction of Community Manager
- Maintain all resident and property files.
- Courteous and efficient handling of resident requests and
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all
- Property leasing, sales and/or customer experience
- Ability to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
- Excellent follow up skills via email and phone
- Yardi experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and
- Valid Driver's License
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion
of a background check and possessing a valid driver's license.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Leasing Agent, Leasing
Consultant, Sales Consultant, Leasing Specialist, Sales Specialist,
and/or Marketing Specialist.
Keywords: RPM Living, Austin , Leasing Associate, Other , Manor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!