Company: Total Primary Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewFounded in 2014, Total Primary Care is revolutionizing
healthcare. With 50+ locations in Texas, Total Primary Care has
quickly established itself as a leader in primary care. Total
Primary Care is a one-stop shop for all healthcare needs, in a
convenient and comfortable environment. - Our focus areas include
Primary Care, Medical Weight Loss, COVID-19 Testing, Allergy
Testing, DOT Physicals, Diabetes, Flu Shots, Low Testosterone,
Erectile Dysfunction, etc. - -We operate under 2 brands:Total Mens
Primary Care, focused exclusively on men.Total Care Primary Care,
focused on families. -Join us today to see how we are changing the
face of healthcare! -Why this Job ROCKS!Join us and you will see,
we dont do things like everyone else. - We are the fastest growing
and highest rated Primary Care Group across Texas. - We have been
able to do this because of our incredible team members and the
culture weve built!If you are looking for an amazing place to work,
grow, learn, and have a blast - keep reading.
Great team! We spend a ton of time
hiring and training the best people.
Great pay! We pay well and theres
upside based on performance.
Great benefits! We provide the good
things youd expect and a little bit more (401(k), health insurance,
PTO, in-house health benefits...and more!).
Great opportunities! We're growing
and we like to promote from within. If you're a true rock star, the
skys the limit for you here!If these values speak to you - keep
Teamwork: - we collaborate to solve
problems to lead to better results.Excellence: - we balance
striving for perfection & making progress, always seeking better
ways.Accountability: - we take ownership from start to
finish!Respect: - we respect and encourage our team members &
patients with high integrityalways.Duties & Responsibilities (What
you are actually going to be doing):
- Were not sure exactly how to say this, but generally speaking,
we want you to -have fun and do good.
- Make our patients' day. -Seriously, we love our patients and we
want them to enjoy coming to the doctor's office.
- Draw blood. You should be great at drawing blood.
- Under the providers direction, you will be providing treatment
to our patients.
- Run labs. We run some of our labs in house. You've got to be on
the ball with this.
- Accurate record-keeping. You will be responsible for accurate
patient EMRs to include adherence with all HIPAA protocols. You
will be cross-trained to run the front desk.
- Be awesome.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as an MA and 6 months of
experience in an administrative function or receptionist.
- Team player, we really, REALLY mean this! This is a cornerstone
of our culture.
- Positive attitude, no really, we mean this too.
- Comfortable around computers, since you will be using one all
- High attention to detail, we are talking about patient lives
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented
behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members;
partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for
each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and
able to receive constructive coaching.
- Reliable transportation.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Total Primary Care, Austin , Patient Coordinator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!