Posted on: January 15, 2022
InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our
customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable,
real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs:
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice,
Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd's Business Intelligence
Platform Grid---, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the
fourth year in a row.
- Industry leading design
Looking for a talented designer who has the skill not only to
create high quality user interface designs, but the ability to
apply an intuitive user experience as well. A strong design
portfolio is a good start, but we're looking for more than just
great design. The Product Designer needs to be competent in all
facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and
skilled in Research, Interaction and Product Design. Most
importantly, we are looking for a designer that will be able to
understand and anticipate how the users will want to instinctively
interact with the product, and provide them with the ability to
perform important tasks intuitively.
- Provide UX leadership, owning the design of the product
end-to-end while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proactively collaborate with product managers to - communicate
your design vision, incorporate feedback into your solutions, and
help drive product strategy, roadmap and requirements
- Utilize product usage data to solution improved user experience
and user workflow
- Design robust and intuitive user workflows
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to
intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving,
wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user
experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and
iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital
- Expertise in Figma/Sketch is a must.
skills are a plus.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed
requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product
needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing
methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design
processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with
teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly
deliver design solutions
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience
with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and
innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's
latest trends and technologies.
The Right Fit
One of the reasons we're successful is we work hard to find just
the right team members, and then we work just as hard to keep them.
Our team includes a unique mix of individuals: passionate,
talented, and often unconventional people who---
- Love challenges
- Have high standards
- Can grasp the big picture, but with an eye for detail
- Are adept at wearing multiple hats
- Are driven to create real results for clients
We trust our employees to always do their best work because they
are the kind of people who won't do any less. As a result, we've
created a unique and exciting place to work.
Please have a portfolio prepared upon application
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: InsightSquared, Austin , UI/UX Designer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!