Senior UX Designer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We bring challenging product ideas to reality. Expero builds
software exclusively for domain-experts like scientists, traders,
engineers, and other sophisticated users. We innovate to build
products that other people say can't be done and treasure the
opportunity to work with people pushing the boundaries of their
We're seeking people who share our enthusiasm for tackling tough,
complex problems to join our team. If you enjoy working on
challenging ideas, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Senior UX Role
User experience designers are key members of our multi-discipline
product teams. As a senior member of a product team, you will drive
the vision and design of the user experience from conception
through release. You will interact closely with clients, users,
product managers, user researchers, architects, developers and
other experts. Our designers wear many important hats that can
include assisting with requirements discovery, testing design ideas
with users, visual design, prototyping and depending on your
experience level Virtual CDO. There is abundant opportunity to flex
your design chops through traditional click-through prototypes
(e.g., Invision, etc.) or for the more technically inclined
data-driven prototypes along side our data scientists and graph
If you enjoy a challenge buckle up! We're working on products in
some of the most cutting edge fields of UX including machine
learning, data science, data visualization, conversational UIs,
large screen touch and of course mobile and responsive web apps.
Our work brings opportunity to always discover something new
building products across a multitude of industries including
Biotech, Fintech, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Real Estate,
Semiconductor, Cloud Computing, Transportation, Construction,
Gaming and Government.
- Design user experiences from the ground up for new products or
improve existing products
- Create consistent, scalable design systems based on design
patterns and UI frameworks.
- Prototype design ideas in low and high fidelity
- Collaborate with User Researchers, Developers, Product Managers
and other Designers
- Present designs and other UX-related topics to clients and
- Incorporate feedback from user testing and stakeholders into
- Participate in Agile product development process as a member of
a multi-discipline team
- Occasional travel (NOTE: Right now all work is remote due to
- Must be able to work in the United States for the foreseeable
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience delivering user
experiences for software
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality user
experiences for complex, data-rich software applications.
- Depth and experience in using Sketch, Figma, Invision, Axure or
other tools for prototyping.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Experience as part of an Agile team a plus
- Experience with data visualization a plus
- BS/MS In Human-Computer Interaction or Design-related field
preferred. Any candidate with the right experience will be
- Residing in AUSTIN or HOUSTON a plus, candidates in other
locations will also be considered.
Required Of All Candidates
As part of your submission, we'd like to see recent work examples.
If you can't share your work no problem, some of our best projects
can't be shared either. We will provide a take home design exercise
for you to complete.
We get better work done for our clients when all our employees are
paid well and have excellent benefits, including group health,
dental, and life insurance, family leave, and a retirement plan. So
that's the way we do it.
Expero is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Our
focus is solving challenging problems, not where you came from or
how you live your life. We are an E-Verify workplace.
Keywords: Expero, Austin , Senior UX Designer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!