Water Quality Specialist
Company: ABC Home and Commercial
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Austin, TexasDivision: Mechanical ServicesEmployee Type:
Full-TimePay: Commission plus bonusesWHO WE AREABC Home &
Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a
fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve
in our community. We're pleased to have a diverse group of
employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while
building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and
employees. At ABC you'll quickly learn what it's like to become
part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving
others, supporting families, and building our community.To learn
more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit
www.abchomeandcommercial.comHOW YOU CAN HELP USAs ABC's Water
Quality Specialist, you will sell, install, repair, and/or maintain
water treatment and filtration systems with professionalism and
excellent customer service.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Must know and understand all applicable federal, state, and
local codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each
- Accurately diagnose the cause of water quality issues;
recommend options for repair, installation or replacement of
systems to customers; and complete all authorized service
- Quote each job by using a flat rate price book in accordance
with company policy, collect and deliver payment from customer to
the office and complete and submit all required paperwork in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure
correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Carry out general skills such as: soldering;
pipe-threading/gluing/using pro-press tools and fittings;
diagnosing mechanical issues with water treatment equipment and
repairing; water leak detection and repair; performing basic water
quality tests; changing out drinking water filters.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs and
customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the
service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers which may be assigned to work
- Maintain necessary licenses or certifications and complete
required continuing education.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers,
fellow employees and supervisors..
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required
- Class I, II, or III Water Treatment license, or the ability to
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of
various electronic devices and applications for effective
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle
irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time,
sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver's License and be insurable.WHAT
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office
staff only)ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in
the E-Verify Program.
Keywords: ABC Home and Commercial, Austin , Water Quality Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!