Pest Control and Rodent Apprentice
Company: Natran Green Pest Control
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Pest Control and Rodent Exclusion ApprenticeWould you like to
break into the pest control industry? We offer paid training,
benefits and a great company culture.Do you like working outdoors
and have a great attention for detail? Do you have carpentry
experience? Are you comfortable with heights and rodents? If so, we
would like to talk to you.Company OverviewNatran Green Pest Control
is not just a job, it's a career! We're searching for dedicated
professionals who are passionate about the green movement,
sustainability, and want to be part of a team that focuses on
creating a healthy environment! Our culture is centered on
continuous learning, communication, and teamwork at every level of
our company. Apply today and discover what makes Natran Green Pest
Control one of the industry's fastest growing businesses and simply
a terrific place to be! Our mission is to create a healthy and
positive work environment, where hard work is recognized and
rewarded and where there's a clear path for career advancement.Job
SummaryPest control and rodent exclusion apprentice are responsible
for performing general pest, termite, rodent and mosquito work
using environmentally friendly green products. Technicians will be
assigned a route and will be responsible for performing services,
assisting customers and office personnel. Technicians will work
Monday through Friday with rotating Saturday work during busy
- Inspect, diagnose, perform exclusion services and animal
removal which includes trapping, baiting, light carpentry work, as
well as working at roof top levels.
- Apply products according to label and operating
- Diagram properties for treatment, read diagrams and explain
- Have great customer service skills. Service-minded, motivated
and an independent self-starter.
- Meet potential customers by appointment, prepare, present and
close new business.
- Review and communicate contracts with customer and receive
- Schedule follow-up services as needed.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Work outside in variable weather conditions.
- Must be detailed oriented, excellent time management, and
- We require rotating Saturdays two minimum per month plus
rotating on call availability on Sundays. It could be three or more
depending on staffing levels and seasonal work.Responsibilities and
- Minimum 1.5% retention rate.
- Minimum 5% call-back rate.
- Minimum 65%-time utilization rate (scheduled vs. actual
- Minimum 4.8 (out of 5) customer satisfaction score.
- Minimum 5 reviews monthly from Yelp, Facebook, Google,
- Minimum 90% safety record (speeding, hard braking, safety
- Meeting monthly sales quota is required. Must obtain a minimum
of a 2% up sell/cross sells closure rate with an annual goal of 2%
- 5%.Qualifications and Skills
- Driver's License - Must have valid driver's license with clean
- Physically Fit - Ability to be on feet for long periods of
time, crawl in tight spaces, climb ladders, and carry a backpack up
to 50 lbs. Walking, driving and standing a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Obtain Quality Pro Certification & Apprentice License - Must
become certified within 90 days of being hired.Benefits and Perks
- Starting at $14.00 without experience plus commissions
- Eligible for raise after obtaining general pest control
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental &
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- A friendly work environment
- Recognition for a job well done
- Opportunity for growth and advancementPlease NoteTo be
considered for this position, you MUST complete the culture index
survey. The link to complete the survey is
and this link will also be sent to your email
Keywords: Natran Green Pest Control, Austin , Pest Control and Rodent Apprentice, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!