Posted on: January 15, 2022
Flawless service is the centerpiece of hospitality-and
hospitality is something we take pretty seriously.
- Our Servers are responsible for assisting guests with food and
beverage choices, attending to their needs and making sure every
dining experience is nothing short of spectacular.
- Your personality combined with your knowledge of the menu is
the can't-miss combo that keeps people coming back.
- We will be looking to you to make every dining experience
- Communicate effectively with guests and answer questions
regarding menu items, specials and beverages.
- Maintain knowledge of current menu choices, specialties and
menu deviations, and food shortages in the kitchen.
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure that all orders are
prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and maintain the guests dining experience by delivering
items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks,
remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses.
- We're looking for someone with a High School diploma (or
equivalent) and previous serving experience, preferably in an
upscale dining environment.
- The ability to think on your feet and work calmly under
pressure is essential.
- You must be able to contribute to a collaborative and diverse
team dynamic and have a passion for customer service.
- Food Handler's and Liquor Permits are also required.
- This probably goes without saying but you'll be on your feet a
- There will be occasions when you may be carrying/lifting up to
50 pounds, walking, bending/twisting and climbing stairs.
- You also must be able to accommodate varying schedules
including nights, weekends and holidays.
- But wait, there's a great upside: in exchange for your
flexibility we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, and the
opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel
- Loyal : Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player : Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic : Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated : Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Ability to Make an Impact : Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter : Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility : Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Licenses & CertificationsJob Type: Full-timePay: $35.00 -
$45.00 per hour
Keywords: Verbena, Austin , Server, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!