Quality Control Inspector-Texas Market
Company: ITAC Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ITAC Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Inspector in Austin,
TX to help with an automotive client as they look to expand their
business in this area. There is some light travel associated with
this role (mainly to Dallas). You'll be apart of the quality
control team inspecting structural and non-structural repairs to
vehicles post collision incidents along with providing guidance to
shops on repair standards and training. This job requires the
person to be onsite in Austin and willingness to do regional
travel. The company offers a competitive salary plus incentives.
What you'll be doing (duties of this position):
- Conduct reviews of structural and non-structural repairs made
by onsite technicians.
- Give onsite and virtual guidance to repair technicians
- Escalate issues with leadership, creating corrective-action
plans and training.
- Coach and train technicians based on business needs and repair
- Provide and execute educations workshops for administration and
- Review on site repairs and fill out reports and a summary of
- Provide updated OEM research to branch managers and technician
- Write and distribute monthly reports detailing improvement
opportunities to leadership executives What you'll need to be
- Must be willing to travel approximately 75% (or more if
necessary) of the time on a regular basis.
- Must have strong familiarity with CCC estimating. Mitchell
estimating experience is also a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook CCC One
and Alldata or OEM Repair Manuals What could set you apart from the
rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Experience with I-Car Platinum
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Public speaking skills, a plus
Keywords: ITAC Solutions, LLC, Austin , Quality Control Inspector-Texas Market, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!