Front Desk Specialist
Location: Canyon Lake
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Front Desk Specialist will serve as the front of the house
liaison to facilitate an exceptional guest experience. This
individual will serve as primary point of contact for guests
checking into the resort and the primary contact for all folio
transactions and check out processes. Additionally, the Specialist
will run, review and print reports to complete daily assignments.
The Front Desk Specialist will support the Marketing Face to Face
team during the check in process by providing additional time and
attention to owners or guests requiring more information or
assisting with room assignment concerns. This individual is
expected to assume a position of a technical and service expert
regarding business center and resort Wi-Fi access, to ensure great
first and last impressions. Other responsibilities include folio
posting, cash handling, key control as well as assisting guests
with various questions and concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Facilitates the overall guest experience from check-in through
check- out; handles complex technical tasks including room changes,
inventory moves and folio adjustments as necessary; creates and
issues keys while ensuring the safety and security of all owners
- Ensures that each interaction exceeds the expectations of our
owners and guest. Answer all guest inquires. If unable to respond
as an expert, will identify the appropriate resort personnel to
assist. Clarifies needs and reacts accordingly; recognizing and
initiating solutions to owner/guest concerns with a sense of
urgency and to their satisfaction.
- Maintains and is responsible for a house bank, performs end of
day reporting of receipts, and cashes owner/guest checks;
calculates visit costs, verifies customer's credit, and establishes
how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Communicates with Housekeeping, as appropriate to expedite the
cleaning of units.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of one year of Customer Service experience,
preferably in a resort/hotel Front Office environment
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to acquire a clear understanding of timeshareware
- Basic knowledge of office equipment required to perform the
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers and leaders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of seeing a task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in the English language
Keywords: HollydayINN, Austin , Front Desk Specialist, Other , Canyon Lake, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!