PRECAST CONCRETE LEAD
Company: Texas Disposal Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PRECAST CONCRETE LEAD - CREEDMOOR
The Precast Concrete Lead instructs, trains and oversees staff to
meet daily production goals, performs and reports on daily
production inventory and enforces compliance with company safety
procedures and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
regulations. This position also inventories equipment, ensures that
it is in working order and operates the equipment when
- Lead Concrete Laborers to meet daily production goals.
- Instruct and train employees in the safe operation and
maintenance of construction equipment and tools.
- Perform daily inventory of products produced, complete the
necessary daily paperwork and submit to the supervisor.
- Report to the supervisor any problems that need to be addressed
- Enforce compliance with company and OSHA regulations.
- Inventory, inspect and maintain equipment in good working
- Interpret plans for daily production.
- Report any needed repairs to Maintenance or the Precast
- Operate equipment as necessary.
- Maintain professional demeanor with customers, contractors,
suppliers, and other employees
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least six (6) months of related experience.
- Knowledge of the concrete production process or of the process
in a similar manufacturing environment
- The ability to layout projects and setup daily production
- Experience placing concrete on grade or in metal forms,
formwork, setting walls, tying reinforcing steel
- Experience operating heavy equipment - e.g. Forklift,
- Must demonstrate ability to perform basic math
- Must be able to motivate crews, provide direction, develop and
inspire the team to achieve key goals
- Must possess leadership and training skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to apply problem solving skills
- Willingness to work some weekends and holidays as requested or
needed. PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Intermediate math skills
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)REQUIRED LICENSES &
- Valid Class C driver's license
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on a
current motor vehicle report (MVR), with no serious accidents or
Associated topics: block, concrete finisher, concrete laborer,
hardscaper, marble, masonry, plaster, sand, stone, tile
Keywords: Texas Disposal Systems, Austin , PRECAST CONCRETE LEAD, Other , Buda, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!