Administrative Assistant, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for an Administrative Assistant to join our Food and
Beverage team at Austin Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. In this
role, you'll be responsible for complete administrative and
clerical services in support of the Food and Beverage department
and other duties as assigned in accordance with the Company s
GuestPath Universal Service and Operations Standards. Position
starts at $18.00/hr (DOE) + $1,000 Sign-On BonusFull Time Employee
Total Rewards Package:Delaware North believes in a total rewards
package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Composes, transcribes, and types correspondence, memos,
reports, and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Prepares outgoing mail.
- Filing of correspondence, reports, and departmental records in
- Responsible for all clerical functions required by the leaders
of Food and Beverage including written and facsimile communication
to internal and external contacts, prioritizing incoming mail,
scheduling meetings, and relaying messages.
- Accurately file and preserve all department invoices.
- Purchasing all food products daily.
- Conduct necessary research to effectively resolve any
- Assist with routine MICROS programming, database maintenance,
and end-of-month resets.
- Maintain associate files.
- Responsible for data entry i.e., sales reports, departmental
financial reports, etc.
- Plans and devises layout of text, illustrations, and designs
for menu presentation.
- Utilizes desktop publications, graphics, and computer software
to create and print a variety of materials.
- Edits and reviews menus for accuracy and completeness.
- Role model the skills of guest service and interact positively
through relationships with guests, coworkers, and supervisors
displaying genuine concern and mutual respect for people s
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual
and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- One year of related experience required.
- Computer knowledge including full working knowledge of MS
Office applications, Internet, email, and superior keyboard
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages
- Intermediate computer skills including word-processing,
spreadsheets, database, and e-mail required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one
and group situations to guests and other associates of the
- Strong proofreading abilities.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes
emotionally charged situations to maintain the guest s goodwill.Who
We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Austin , Administrative Assistant, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!